HELENA, MT – The Montana Chamber of Commerce (MCC) today announced eleven new Directors and a new Board Chair who will help support the Chamber’s work and the Envision 2026 strategic plan.
“We’re excited to expand our Board with eleven new Directors who will bring diverse expertise and insight to our work,” said MCC President and CEO Todd O’Hair. “New Directors were identified and recruited by the Montana Chamber’s Governance Committee with special attention to increase business and industry diversity. I am personally delighted to welcome such a strong group of business leaders onboard.”
The Montana Chamber Board of Directors also elected Paul Hopfauf, from MDU Resources as its new Board Chair. Hopfauf joined the Montana Chamber Board in 2017. “I’m honored to be elected Chair of the Montana Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.” said Hopfauf. “The next year will have its challenges, but we are also poised for great opportunities. Workforce development, infrastructure, general business climate and entrepreneurship will continue to be our focus with a new Governor and other statewide elected officials.”
Richard Miltenberger, President and CEO of the Montana Health CO-OP, will now serve as the Board’s Immediate Past Chair.
The new Board Directors began their three-year terms with MCC effective October 28, 2020, and can serve a maximum of two terms. The eleven new Directors are:
- Brad Anderson, President of Anderson Management Group
- Tara Beam, Owner of the Roadhouse Diner
- Shane Etzwiler, President/CEO of the Great Falls Chamber of Commerce (1 year term)
- Christina Henderson, Executive Director of the Montana High Tech Business Alliance
- Amy Kellogg, Owner of Simply406
- Ross Lane, Vice President of Corporate Relations for Montana Rail Link (MRL)
- Liz Marchi, Chief Community Officer for Two Bear Capital
- Ron O’Donnell, CIO of Stockman Bank of Montana
- Nancy Schlepp, VP of Communications and Corporate Secretary, for Sandfire Resources America, Inc.(SFR)
- Ron Slinger, President of Miles Community College
- Gary Wiens, CEO of Montana Electric Cooperatives’ Association
To learn more about the Montana Chamber of Commerce Board, click here.
About the Montana Chamber:
As the leading business advocate, the Montana Chamber of Commerce envisions a business climate that is optimal for Montana prosperity.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Communications and Marketing Manager
P: (406) 437- 4634 E: [email protected]
Join The Action