Mark Your Calendars
2018 Governors’ Cup – August 2-4, 2018 – Kalispell, MT
Annual Governors’ Cup Golf Tournament
This beloved Montana event is specifically organized for networking and to promote the state’s growing opportunities for business and investment. The Governors’ Cup recognizes and appreciates the support of all of Montana’s living governors, many of whom attend the tournament and serve as Honorary Hosts each year.
Join us at 6 p.m. on August 2 at the Flathead Valley Community College for an evening reception and dinner. The reception is open to the public and is a great opportunity for networking. Golfers and sponsors do not need to register for the event.
- 400 golfers will play Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, and/or Buffalo Hill golf courses
- Red, White and Blue flights will golf two courses over two days
- Governors’ Reception and Sandbagger
- Barbecue, player gift, breakfast, lunch, snacks and Saturday reception included
- Each team of four plus a (rotating) guest player gets two carts
- Over $300,000 in tournament prizes along with the Governors’ Cup title. At the end of the tournament, a reception is held at each course, with prizes awarded in each flight
Schedule of Events
The Governors’ Cup spans three packed days in August. The first day kicks off with Practice Rounds for those who want to warm up for the following day’s tee off. That evening, participants gather for the Governors’ Reception and Sandbaggers’ Barbecue.
The public is invited to participate in the Reception and Barbecue. Click here to register.
Day 2 of the event starts the Tournament with a breakfast followed by tee time. Lunch is served on the course and play wraps up by around 1 PM. There are no events scheduled for this evening.
The final day of the Governors’ Cup opens with breakfast, followed by another round of golf. Lunch will be served on the course. At the end of play, a reception will be held with winners announced and prizes awarded.
If you are a registered team/paid team, we request that you provide the Montana Chamber with your team roster. Please click on the link to provide information for your team captain (this person should be a player on your team is considered the point of contact while at the tournament) as well as the other team.