Save the Date
2020 Governors' Cup - July 30 - August 1 - Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, Buffalo Hill
Congratulations to the 2019 Governors’ Cup Grand Champions and Winners!
- 2019 Grand Champions: Team Gross, M & C Beverage Inc., 113; Team Net, WellSky, 98.00
- Putting Contest Winners: Todd Waterman, Century Gaming Technologies at Whitefish Lakes South; Dennis Cunningham, Intoximeters, Eagle Bend; Greg Barkus, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco, Meadow Lake.
Annual Governors’ Cup Golf Tournament
This beloved Montana event is specifically organized for networking and to promote the state’s growing opportunities for business and investment, as well as a charitable fundraiser for our various programs. The Governors’ Cup recognizes and appreciates the support of all of Montana’s living governors, many of whom attend the tournament and serve as Honorary Hosts each year.
- 400 golfers will play Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, and/or Whitefish Lake (south) golf courses
- Red, White and Blue flights will golf two courses over two days
- Governors’ Reception and Sandbagger Barbecue, player gift, breakfast, lunch, snacks and Saturday reception included
- Each team of four plus a (rotating) guest player gets two carts
- Over $300,000 in tournament prizes along with the Governors’ Cup title. At the end of the tournament, a reception is held at each course, with prizes awarded in each flight
Schedule of Events
That evening, participants gather for the Governors’ Reception and Sandbaggers’ Barbecue. The public is invited to participate in the Reception and Barbecue.
Day 2 of the event starts the Golf Tournament, with a continental breakfast followed by tee time. Lunch is served on the course. Play wraps up by around 1 PM. There are no events scheduled for this evening.
The final day of the Governors’ Cup opens with continental breakfast, followed by another round of golf and lunch. At the end of play, a reception is held, with winners announced and prizes awarded.
If you are a registered team/paid team, we request that you provide the Montana Chamber with your team roster. Please click on the link to provide information for your team captain (this person should be a player on your team and is considered the point of contact while at the tournament) as well as other team members.