Save the Date
2019 Governors’ Cup – August 1-3 – Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, Whitefish Lake (south)
2020 Governors' Cup - July 30 - August 1 - Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, Buffalo Hill
Congratulations to 2018 Governors’ Cup Grand Champions Glacier Bank (gross) and Republic Services of Montana (net)! Thanks to all who participated.
Annual Governors’ Cup Golf Tournament
This beloved Montana event is specifically organized for networking and to promote the state’s growing opportunities for business and investment, as well as a charitable fundraiser for our various programs. The Governors’ Cup recognizes and appreciates the support of all of Montana’s living governors, many of whom attend the tournament and serve as Honorary Hosts each year.
Online registration for this event is now closed.
- 400 golfers will play Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, and/or Buffalo Hill golf courses
- Red, White and Blue flights will golf two courses over two days
- Governors’ Reception and Sandbagger
- Barbecue, player gift, breakfast, lunch, snacks and Saturday reception included
- Each team of four plus a (rotating) guest player gets two carts
- Over $300,000 in tournament prizes along with the Governors’ Cup title. At the end of the tournament, a reception is held at each course, with prizes awarded in each flight
Schedule of Events
That evening, participants gather for the Governors’ Reception and Sandbaggers’ Barbecue. The public is invited to participate in the Reception and Barbecue.
Day 2 of the event starts the Golf Tournament, with a continental breakfast followed by tee time. Lunch is served on the course. Play wraps up by around 1 PM. There are no events scheduled for this evening.
The final day of the Governors’ Cup opens with continental breakfast, followed by another round of golf and lunch. At the end of play, a reception is held, with winners announced and prizes awarded.