- 13th Annual Economic Update Series
Aug 2, 2018 - Aug 9, 2018
MAKE MONTANA HOME – ENTICING ENTREPRENEURS
‘Montana University’ of the Montana Chamber Foundation invites you to participate in the 13th Annual Economic Update Series. This annual series provides brief mid-year updates and economic projections for local, state, and national economies. The series takes place in nine locations across the state, with additional stops in Glasgow and Sidney being added this year.
The State of Entrepreneurship study will be released in conjunction with the series. Additionally, a panel of local entrepreneurs will participate, providing reactions to Patrick Barkey’s (Bureau of Business & Economic Research, University of Montana) economic projections and thoughts on entrepreneurs can succeed in Montana.
- Thursday, August 2 – Kalispell – 12:00 pm – Hilton Garden Inn
- Monday, August 6 – Glasgow – 12:00 pm – Cottonwood Inn
- Monday, August 6 – Sidney – 3:30 pm – Sidney Country Club
- Tuesday, August 7 – Billings – 7:00 am – Northern Hotel
- Tuesday, August 7 – Bozeman – 12:00 pm – GranTree
- Tuesday, August 7 – Butte – 4:00 pm – NorthWestern Energy Office
- Wednesday, August 8 – Helena – 8:00 am – Best Western Great Northern Hotel
- Wednesday, August 8 – Great Falls – 12:00 pm – Hilton Garden Inn
- Thursday, August 9 – Missoula – 12:00 pm – Hilton Garden Inn
PRICE: $35/individual if a member of the Montana Chamber of Commerce; $40/individual for non-members.
Thank you Series Sponsors: Associated Employers, Cloud Peak Energy, EBMS, First Interstate Bank, Glacier Bancorp, Inc., Montana State Fund, NorthWestern Energy, Town Pump Hotel Group, Opportunity Bank, Stockman Bank, Better Business Bureau, Charter Communications, Northern Broadcasting System, and Gianforte Family Foundation.
Single City Sponsors: Blue Cross Blue Shield (Helena), Tri-County Implement (Sidney), Vision Net (Great Falls), Washington Companies (Missoula), and Montana Health Coop (Helena)