“The Safety Choices program with the Chamber is a great resource for small businesses like mine. The program has given my business the tools to make for a safer workplace.”
Owner of the Sacajawea Hotel
Montana Safety Choices – WORKERS’ COMPENSATION PLAN
Workers’ Compensation premiums often present a significant cost for businesses. We’ve partnered with EMPLOYERS™, America’s small business insurance specialist, to find an option that works for our members. Through this flexible program, businesses receive assistance with workplace safety training and controlling losses. Additionally, eligible Montana Chamber of Commerce members receive a 5% discount on their workers’ compensation insurance policy.
- 5% premium discount for all eligible Montana Chamber of Commerce members, in addition to already-competitive rates.
- Flexible and affordable payment plans.
- Low minimum premium.
Montana has one of the highest workers’ comp rates in the country. Safety Choices help members enact measures to reduce accidents in the workplace. Our program offers:
- Access to Loss Control Connection(SM) .
- Managed Care Services to recovery more quickly and completely, if a workplace injury does occur.
- An insurance carrier dedicated exclusively to workers’ compensation insurance for America’s small businesses.
Contact EMPLOYERS™ to speak with a broker about options.
EMPLOYERS® is a group of companies providing workers’ compensation insurance and services to select, small American businesses. Our workers’ compensation insurance products and services are targeted toward small businesses.
Working with independent insurance agencies and our strategic distribution partners, our underwriters use their local market expertise and disciplined underwriting to select specific types of businesses and risks that allow us to provide policyholders with competitive rates.
Our financial strength and stability is recognized by the A.M. Best Company, which continues to rate the group A- (Excellent). This rating does not refer to our ability to meet non-insurance obligations and is not a recommendation to purchase or discontinue any policy or contract issued by us or to buy, hold and sell our securities.
EMPLOYERS provides workers’ compensation insurance to select businesses in low-to-medium hazard groups.
Below are our top classes. Please contact your Sales Executive for a complete list of classes.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD SERVICES
ADMINISTRATIVE OR SUPPORT SERVICES
ARTS, ENTERTAINMENT & RECREATION
FINANCE & INSURANCE
REAL ESTATE & RENTAL & LEASING
WHOLESALE (NONDURABLE GOODS)
How EMPLOYERS® helps you
- Financial Strength—Rated A- (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company.
- Competitive Commissions—Call today to learn more.
- Competitive Pricing with Low Minimum Premiums—Payment plans are also available.
- Stability & Dependability—EMPLOYERS has roots stretching back nearly 100 years and has never left a market it has entered.
- Fair and Efficient Claims Processing—Our claims professionals initiate three-point contact, helping to control claims costs.
- Effective Loss Control—We offer free loss control and OSHA seminars for agents, and through our field staff and resources, like Loss Control ConnectionSM, we help businesses manage risk by making safety education easy.
- Rigorous Fraud Prevention Programs—Our fraud-detection efforts have saved over $37 million since 2003.
- Coast-to-Coast Operations—EMPLOYERS is able to service the workers’ compensation needs of small businesses across the U.S.