Montana HealthCare Forum
The Montana HealthCare Forum is the largest and most diverse network of stakeholders and the public who are interested in health care policy and reform in Montana. Started in 2007, the HealthCare Forum includes representatives from consumers, advocacy groups, health care organizations, legislators, public health, business, education, providers, hospitals and medical centers, insurers, and government entities.
In addition to an annual conference, the HealthCare Forum convenes throughout the year to address specific topics and provide updates on healthcare issues.
Interested in this event?
- Jean Branscum, Montana Medical Association
- Dick Brown, MHA an Association of Montana Health Care Providers
- Webb Brown, Montana Chamber of Commerce of Commerce
- Emily Coyle, American Cancer Society
- Mike Foster, Sisters of Charity Leavenworth Health System/St. Vincent Healthcare
- Kristin Juliar, Montana Office of Rural Health/AHEC and Montana Rural Health Association
- LynAnn Henderson, EBMS
- Bill Lombardi, Blue Cross Blue Shield Montana
- Richard Miltenberger, InterWest Health
- Barbara Schneeman, Riverstone Health
- Aaron Wernham, Montana Healthcare Foundation
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana:
Montana HealthCare Foundation:
Montana Medical Association
Mountain Pacific Quality Health
Montana Hospital Association