Join us March 14, 2018 at 8:00 am for Business and the Law at the Radisson Colonial Hotel Helena.
- Prioritizing Legal Reform
- Montana’s Legal Climate
- Legal Reform in the 2017 Legislature
- 2018 Montana Judicial Review
- Spreading Awareness of Lawsuit Abuse
- Case for Seatbelt Admissibility
- BNSF v. Tyrrell
- Manufacturing in Montana’s Legal Climate
- Featuring Harold Kim, Executive Vice President, Institute for Legal Reform
- Keynote by Supreme Court Justice Ingrid Gustafson
This conference provides information pertinent to business executives as well as attorneys. Cost is $35 per person; $185 for attorneys (CLE credits are available).
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Radisson Colonial Hotel Helena. Please reference ‘Montana Chamber of Commerce’ to receive the group rate; reservations must be made by February 11 to receive the special rate.
Sponsorship opportunities for this event are available. Contact Stacye Dorrington at [email protected] to sponsor.
Thank you to current Lady Justice sponsor: U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Institute for Legal Reform; Circuit Level sponsors: NorthWestern Energy; Browning, Kaleczyc, Berry & Hoven; Montana State Fund; BNSF; Crowley Fleck, and ATRA; and District sponsor: Van Horssen Law & Government, PLLP
2018 Business and the Law
March 14, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm