- Montana Manufacturing Association Meeting
Jan 9, 2018
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Helena Manufacturing Tour
Jan 10, 2018
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Event Phone: 888.442.MONT (6668)
We invite you to the January 9-10 meeting of the Montana Manufacturing Association (MMA) in Helena. The January 9th portion takes place at the Montana State Fund Board Room in Helena from 2 PM to 5 PM. The tour on January 10 will take place from 8:30-11:30 at various locations, with detail to be provided later. This meeting is free and open to the public, immediately preceding the Montana Chamber of Commerce’s Business Days at the Capitol – which takes place January 10th and 11th in Helena and requires separate registration.
This meeting will celebrate our past success and feature important discussion on the future of manufacturing in Montana. The last year has seen important growth in manufacturing in the Treasure State. More is needed help Montana reach to its manufacturing potential. Join us January 9th and 10th!
Tentative Agenda (as of December 1, 2017)
- Montana Manufacturing Association Board Meeting / Association Update
- Special Session Summary
- Manufacturing Finance Presentation
- Staging a successful Manufacturing Tour Event – What’s the Secret Sauce?
- Upcoming events – Manufacturing and International Trade Day & Compete Smart
- Discussion with Manufacturing KIN update
- Tour of some of Helena’s leading Manufacturers including Boeing Helena. (Morning of January 10th from 8:30 – 11:30.)
PLEASE NOTE: The registration below is only for the January 9th and/or 10th MMA meeting. If you wish to register for Business Days at the Capitol, please check back soon for that registration page.
Venue: Montana State Fund Building
Venue Website: https://www.montanastatefund.com/web/Address:
We will be meeting in the Board Room of the Montana State Fund Building which is just to the left once you enter from the SW 14th and Front St entrance.
Please be advised that parking around the Great Northern complex can be tricky. Parking is available at the Best Western Great Northern Hotel’s event center and the complex’s garage two blocks west of the Montana State Fund Building. Please be cognizant of parking signs and zones.