The Montana Chamber of Commerce's primary mission is building a better business climate. As a private, not-for-profit organization, we represent general business issues affecting our economy.
We Make Your Voice Heard!
Montana is a huge state and you simply cannot cover the issues and run your business, as well. The Montana Chamber of Commerce works for business 24/7/365.
We do it for you and we have for over 80 years.
- Representing you at the State, Federal, and (occasionally) Local levels of government
- Legislative Advocacy
- drafting new legislation
- testifying on behalf of all business
- helping you testify
- attending and presenting at Legislative Interim Committees
- Executive Advocacy
- monitoring rule-making activities
- input on executive actions, appointments, and programs
- Judicial Advocacy
- produce Montana Supreme Court and Montana Work Comp Court reviews
- filing/fighting legal actions (I-125 overturn, Satterlee defense)
- Publications to keep you informed on government activities
- Election Activity
- Candidate interviews and endorsements (slated for June, 2012)
- Review of and possible positions on ballot issues
- Prosperity PAC (Political Action Committee)
- Hold events for information and input
- Business Days at the Capitol
- Eggs & Issues Breakfast
- Recognition of business-friendly lawmakers