Mark Your Calendars
2018 Governors’ Cup – August 2-4, 2018 – Kalispell, MT
Annual Governors’ Cup Golf Tournament
This beloved Montana event is specifically organized for networking and to promote the state’s growing opportunities for business and investment. The Governors’ Cup recognizes and appreciates the support of all of Montana’s living governors, many of whom attend the tournament and serve as Honorary Hosts each year.
- 400 golfers will play Eagle Bend, Meadow Lake, and/or Buffalo Hill golf courses
- Red, White and Blue flights will golf two courses over two days
- Governors’ Reception and Sandbagger
- Barbecue, player gift, breakfast, lunch, snacks and Saturday reception included
- Each team of four plus a (rotating) guest player gets two carts
- Over $300,000 in tournament prizes along with the Governors’ Cup title. At the end of the tournament, a reception is held at each course, with prizes awarded in each flight
Schedule of Events
Day 2 of the event starts the Tournament with a breakfast followed by tee time. Lunch is served on the course and play wraps up by around 1 PM. There are no events scheduled for this evening, but we encourage you to mingle with your fellow golfers at the many local restaurants and bars.
The final day of the Governors’ Cup opens with breakfast, followed by another round of golf. Lunch will be served on the course. At the end of play, a Reception will be held with winners announced and prizes awarded.
Click below to learn about the Governors’ Cup Rules, Prizes and more.