- 2018 Business and the Law
Mar 14, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us March 14, 2018 at 8:00 am for Business and the Law at the Radisson Colonial Hotel Helena.
- Prioritizing Legal Reform
- Montana’s Legal Climate
- Legal Reform in the 2017 Legislature
- 2018 Montana Judicial Review
- Spreading Awareness of Lawsuit Abuse
- Case for Seatbelt Admissibility
- BNSF v. Tyrrell
- Manufacturing in Montana’s Legal Climate
- Featuring Harold Kim, Executive Vice President, Institute for Legal Reform
- Keynote by Supreme Court Justice Ingrid Gustafson
This conference provides information pertinent to business executives as well as attorneys. Cost is $35 per person; $185 for attorneys (CLE credits are available).
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Radisson Colonial Hotel Helena. Please reference ‘Montana Chamber of Commerce’ to receive the group rate; reservations must be made by February 11 to receive the special rate.
Thank you to current Circuit Level sponsors: NorthWestern Energy, Crowley Fleck, and ATRA!