- 2017 HealthCare Forum Conference
Nov 16, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
11th Annual HealthCare Forum Conference ‘Rethinking HealthCare Innovation: Sparking Business & Health Partnerships’
Join the Montana Chamber Foundation and our partners for the 11th Annual HealthCare Forum Conference in Helena on November 16, 2017. The conference will be held at the Best Western Premier Helena Great Northern Hotel from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
– Montana HealthCare Delivery Snapshot
– HealthCare Workforce Demands
– Tackling a Growing Need: Behavioral Health and Opioid Use
– The Transformation of HealthCare: A Business & HealthCare Partnership
– Eyeing Prescription Drug Pricing from an Insurance Perspective
– System Transparency, Patient Engagement, and Provider Accountability
– HealthCare Innovations and Driving Down the Costs
– Speak Up! How Utilization Matters
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Best Western Helena Great Northern Hotel. Discounted group rates expire on Tuesday, October 31. Please call 406.457.5500 or 800.829.4047 to book your reservation; reference Montana HealthCare Forum.