The Montana Chamber Foundation is pleased to sponsor annual economic seminars, called the Economic Update (formerly, the Midyear Update to the Economic Outlook).
- August 1, Kalispell: Red Lion Hotel - 12:00 PM
- August 6, Billings: Crowne Plaza - 7:30 AM
- August 6, Bozeman: GranTree - 12:00 PM
- August 7, Helena: Jorgenson’s - 7:30 AM
- August 7, Butte: Comfort Inn - 12:00 PM
- August 8, Great Falls: Hilton Garden Inn - 7:30 AM
- August 8, Missoula: Holiday Inn - 12:00 PM
The Economic Update, formerly the Midyear Update to the Economic Outlook, began as a collaboration with the Bureau of Business and Economic Research at University of Montana, Missoula in 2006. Their Economic Outlook series, held every winter around Montana since 1975, is updated in the summer in our Midyear Update to the Economic Outlook. The two are completely separate events, but we work cooperatively to hold them. The Economic Update is run under the auspices of "Montana University", the educational arm of the Montana Chamber Foundation.
For more information about the Economic Outlook series in the winter, go to: